Visiting National College will give you an opportunity to experience the college, learn about our programs and areas of study. Complete the information request form or call
888-980-9156 today to schedule your campus tour. >> Schedule now

International Students

International Students thrive at National College

Student Visa Information

The College and the U.S. Department of Homeland Security require international students to provide that they will be responsible for their debts and expense. To do this, you must submit a "Sponsor's Letter" which explains how your financial needs (for housing, food, clothing, healthcare, tuition and fees, etc.) will be met. This letter may be written by a family member, an employer, a sponsor from the U.S. or from your own country, or anyone who will be supporting your stay here.

After you have been admitted to the College and have submitted evidence of financial support, National College will send you a Form I-20 and a Certificate of Eligibility of Non-immigrant Status SEVIS form I-901.

To enter the United States to study, you will need a visa ? usually an F-1 Student Visa; however, an M-1 Visa may also be used. To apply for either visa types, you must submit to the United States Embassy or consulate in your own country: A valid Form I-20 Certificate of Eligibility, a passport, evidence of financial support.

Remember, as a student with an F-1 or M-1 Visa, you are not allowed to work in the U.S. without permission from the Immigration Department.

For more U.S. Visa related information, please visit the U.S. Department of State Student Visa website.