Annette Jackson – Health Care Instructor – Cleveland Area Campus
Feb 24, 2015
• Annette Jackson – Difference Maker at the Cleveland Area Campus
• Instructor of medical assisting, medical office assistant, and health information management courses
• Certified medical reimbursement specialist (CMRS)
• Owner of billing services company
• American National University faculty member for four years
• Has 37 years of experience in the health care profession
• Has initiated medical billing and coding programs at other higher education institutions
• Served as a consultant for the Greater Cleveland Hospital Association
“I utilize my experience in the health care profession to create a supportive environment aimed at providing students with the tools necessary to compete effectively in our global economy. I have created a learning environment for lifelong learning by focusing on real life scenarios, using case studies, technology, office equipment, and team assignments.
“The biggest transformation I see in students is on graduation day -- when they come to the finish line and cross over. The tears that are shed are of great joy!
“The best thing about being a faculty member at American National University is being part of a diverse population that can help change the health care industry by delivering excellent care with a smile.”
Instructor Annette Jackson brings 37 years of health care experience to the Cleveland Area Campus.