Business Administration Diploma
Find Your Fit in the Growing Field of Business
National College’s Business Administration program is designed to prepare you with the basic knowledge of business concepts required for today’s ever-changing business environment and to provide you with a broad understanding of business practices. Through the knowledge, skills, and confidence gained, you will be ready for entry level positions in a variety of business environments.
Our instructors are experts in their fields. They will help you develop skills in teambuilding, multitasking, communication, and office technology to prepare you for a rewarding career in business.
As a student in the Business Administration program you will:
- Learn the basics of general accounting techniques and best practices.
- Understand the fundamentals of business, strategies, and organizational structures.
- Become proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite applications through hands-on training.
- Acquire management, leadership, and administrative skills.
Your Learning Experience
Introduction to Business
Learn about the basic fundamentals of business to include business terms, business concepts, organization structures, and the functions of business.
Principles of Accounting I
Learn contemporary accounting practices and the procedures of individually owned businesses.
Principles of Management
Focus on decision-making skills, strategic planning, organizing, and job organizational design aspects that are essential to the field of management.
Program core courses may include:
- Principles of Accounting I & II
- Practical Law
- Introduction to Business
- Principles of Management
- The Microsoft Office
Why Business AdministrationStudents Turn To National College:.
- Convenience and flexibility – day and evening course schedules to fit your life.
- Small class size – allowing for one-on-one interaction with instructors.
- Industry experienced instructors – bringing their industry experience to class.
- Peer tutoring – providing one-on-one help at no additional cost.
- Training in modern computer labs – simulating real work experiences.
- Career services – helping with career advice and resources needed for today's job search environment.
- Refresher courses are available to all our graduates – keeping skills in their field of study sharp and current at no additional tuition costs.
If you would rather speak with a representative over the phone, call 888.956.2732.
“I compared the classes for accounting and business in several colleges, and I liked the classes better [at National],” explained Tamela who graduated from the business administration-management and accounting associate degree programs.
Select your campus from the list below to view costs and disclosures for this program.